Tuesday, April 13, 2010


So, we went to our ultra sound appointment and the baby was VERY uncooperative. We just could not see whether it is a boy or girl. It kept rolling over and balling up so there was NO WAY to see what it is. The good new is that it is very healthy and It is measuring bigger than we thought, so our due date has been bumoed up to August 31, instead of Sept. 7. This Probably means that it will still be born on Sept. 7, we'll just consider it late instead of ontime.
We've alos decised that if it is possible, we would like to move to a slightly more....uh..moral environment than the the one we currently live in. It's also getting very difficult for us financially here. It's getting almost impossible for us to make enough to meet all of our needs and with a baby an the way, that is pretty frightening.
We've applied for english job openings in about 6 different places, but no word back yet, so we just have to wait and see.
It would be great if everypne couls remember us in your prayers, we would be EVER so grateful.
LOve you all!!

1 comment:

Maggie & Nate said...

so where are you looking to move to?!? Don't you just wish your baby would cooperate when needed...:0~