So, we're 3 weeks away from the end of the school year. Matt has to teach a mini poetry unit and then he has to do the final test of the year. The good news is that Matt's stress level about his job will go down, but the bad news is that we still havn't heard from ANY of the places we've applied for jobs. We really need to know what we're doing and where we're going. Matt and I just feel like we REALLY need to move away from Globe, but until we get another job, we're kind of stuck.
I've also heard that my current OB has lost Hospital privilages, which means HE CAN"T DELIVER OUR BABY. I'm super scared about that. I just want a good OB I can trust to deliver my baby.
We've also decided to go to a 3D ultrasound place this weekend to see if we can determine what gender the baby is. It will cost about $65 Dollars, but with everything that has been going on, we just feel like we need to celebrate about something. Hopefully I'll be posting the good new soon!