Friday, April 30, 2010

Feeling the Stress

So, we're 3 weeks away from the end of the school year. Matt has to teach a mini poetry unit and then he has to do the final test of the year. The good news is that Matt's stress level about his job will go down, but the bad news is that we still havn't heard from ANY of the places we've applied for jobs. We really need to know what we're doing and where we're going. Matt and I just feel like we REALLY need to move away from Globe, but until we get another job, we're kind of stuck.
I've also heard that my current OB has lost Hospital privilages, which means HE CAN"T DELIVER OUR BABY. I'm super scared about that. I just want a good OB I can trust to deliver my baby.
We've also decided to go to a 3D ultrasound place this weekend to see if we can determine what gender the baby is. It will cost about $65 Dollars, but with everything that has been going on, we just feel like we need to celebrate about something. Hopefully I'll be posting the good new soon!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010


So, we went to our ultra sound appointment and the baby was VERY uncooperative. We just could not see whether it is a boy or girl. It kept rolling over and balling up so there was NO WAY to see what it is. The good new is that it is very healthy and It is measuring bigger than we thought, so our due date has been bumoed up to August 31, instead of Sept. 7. This Probably means that it will still be born on Sept. 7, we'll just consider it late instead of ontime.
We've alos decised that if it is possible, we would like to move to a slightly more....uh..moral environment than the the one we currently live in. It's also getting very difficult for us financially here. It's getting almost impossible for us to make enough to meet all of our needs and with a baby an the way, that is pretty frightening.
We've applied for english job openings in about 6 different places, but no word back yet, so we just have to wait and see.
It would be great if everypne couls remember us in your prayers, we would be EVER so grateful.
LOve you all!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boy or Girl?

We have an appointment on Friday to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I think it's a boy, but Ethan INSISTS it is a girl. He tells me every day that he is having a baby sister and if I try to suggest it might be a boy, he gets really mad at me. So, I guess we'll find out this Friday which one of us is right.
If it is a boy, his name will be Logan Jay Leavitt. If it is a girl, her name will be Talia Grace Leavitt. We're super excited and it really doesn't matter what it is. We'll be so happy to welcome a new baby into our home no matter what it is!