Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FINALLY BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody! It's been just a bout forever since I've been able to blog, so I need to catch everyone up to speed. Since I blogged last, Matt graduated from BYU with a degree in Theatre Education. Go Matt!!!!
After BYU, we moved to Los Alamos to house sit for my old Middle school Drama teacher, Justine Jones. I was a huge house and we loved living there. Thanks a million Justine! Matt was able to get a long term sub job at the Highschool in Los Alamos teaching drama because the regular teacher was on maternity leave. It was a great first teaching experience for him.
While we were in Los Alamos, Matt turned 26 and Ethan turned 2. I'll be sure to post pictures of the parties and Matt's graduation later.
After a VERY long search and a lot of prayers, Matt got hired on as a highschool english teacher in Globe Arizona. So now we are living in Globe, trying to settle in and trying to get back into some kind of a routine. So, that's us for now. I'll be sure to blog a lot more often now that we have better internet(Thanks Mom&Dad)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay for updating blogs!!