Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crib Protection



Ethan has been getting very "Chewy" Lately. He likes to bite and chew a lot of things and Matt and I were really getting worried about his crib, since it's such a nice piece of Furniture. So, Matt bought a water noodle(You know, the ones kids play with in the pool) and slit it down the side and put it over the edge of Ethan's crib. I thought it was rather a rather genius idea, myself, and it actually doesn't look bad at all. I love being married to such a clever guy!

1 comment:

Sara Adams said...

I love the towel pictures. So cute!! Kyle is a crib chewer as well, unfortuantely I think we noticed a little to late. We tried like a foam covering as well, but then he just ate the foam. So you might want to make sure he doesn't do the same...but knowing those babies past behavior, he probably will try. You can buy a little plastic rail that slides on the top at Babies R Us, if the noodle doesn't work.
Love sara